Flu season is nearly here, KidCare Connection Van will be providing flu vaccinations at school. The flu vaccine will be available to all students Pre-K-12 with parental permission only. If you would like your child to receive the seasonal influenza vaccination in school, please follow the steps below.
Forms can be downloaded here:
Step 1 — Consent ( please complete and return prior to clinic date )
- The Outreach Consent Form must be completed in ink and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The Influenza Informed Consent Form must be completed in ink and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Forms need to be completed and returned to the school prior to the scheduled clinic.
- Your child will not be vaccinated if we do not receive the completed forms.
Step 2 — Payment
- CHC/SEK will bill your child’s insurance, if applicable, but no out of pocket cost.
Flu Vaccination Clinic — November 1, 2018
If you have any additional questions about the flu vaccination, please contact me by phone or email.
Eileen McFarland, RN
USD 249 School Nurse
620-231-7551 / firstname.lastname@example.org