USD #249 is committed to:
1. Provide a strong diverse curriculum to our students; including the addition of college level courses, career ready curriculum and supporting our teachers in their pursuit of their own professional development.
2. The district will operate with a balanced budget through sound financial practices.
3. The school district will implement strategies to achieve the highest standards on the state assessment and ACT tests.
4. The school district will integrate technology in teaching and learning to prepare students for an ever-changing world.
5. The school district will develop a facility plan.
6. The district will develop a technology plan where technology and training (professional development) support our teachers and students as learners in a 21st century environment.
7. The school district will attain the highest level of achievement possible for all students in academics, activities, and athletics.
8. Hire and retain quality teachers and administrators, not accept anything less.
BOE Approved 11-10-14