We will begin taking applications starting Friday, February 12th at 8:00am.
Children must be four years of age on or before August 31, but cannot have reached their fifth birthday and must meet at least one of the criteria listed below.
- Living in a single parent home
- Have a parent who was a teen parent
- Have a parent lacking a high school diploma or GED
- Low income (qualifies for free lunches)
- Developmentally or academically delayed
- DCF referral
- Limited English proficiency
- Child qualifies for Migrant status
- Non-Qualifying (meeting no criteria) – limited number
In district students who plan to attend USD249 Kindergarten will have preference
Non-Qualifying (meeting no criteria) – limited number. Applications will be accepted in order that they are received. Limited spaces available so please return applications as soon as possible.
Applications are available on the school website or in the elementary office.
Please send to:
USD 249 Frontenac Frank Layden Elementary
Attn: Sunny Zafuta
200 E. Lanyon
Frontenac, KS 66763
Fax: (620) 231-1312 Phone (620) 231-7790