BOE Approved 9-12-22
- Don’t come to school or work if you are sick.
- At this time we will not practice universal masking but anyone is welcome to wear a mask at any time.
- Confirmed positive individuals will be required to stay home for a minimum of 5 days.
- They may then return to school/work as long as they are fever free for 24 hours and have no other symptoms.
- We will not be contact tracing.
- In-home contacts – families should monitor and keep home anyone that exhibits symptoms. Testing is encouraged, but not required, for in-home contacts on days 0, 3, and 6.
- Testing will not be required to stay and learn or play but testing will be available to anyone that would like to test. Testing will be reported through Lab Exchange.
- No one will be required to quarantine unless positive or under the direction of a health official.
- Mitigation strategies will remain in place such as frequent handwashing and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces. Teaching students and modeling good hygiene such as coughing in your elbow, using a tissue, how to wash your hands, etc. will be continued.